Thursday, April 28, 2016

It´s Been a While!

Hello everybody! No I did not quit beading, and those of you who are on Facebook can look me up and see I´m not lazy. I am just too busy with FB and my Slovak on-line store, plus Etsy, plus other activities in my town and other places around Slovakia.
I have decided to keep this blog just as a portfolio/gallery for the time being. I have a few ideas for new tutorials though, so it is quite possible you will see some new ones both for sale in my Etsy shop as well as a free one here!
Also, I started creating a new line of tin soldered jewellery, some pieces are just metal and stones, some are combined with the beads, bead embroidery and bead weaving :) New horizons!!
This is a new colour version of my PineSpine bracelet, which I made for my mom :)
You can find the free tutorial here












No comments:

Post a Comment