Saturday, April 20, 2013

Flash Sale 24h

Hello everybody! I will be away for a couple of weeks, my Etsy shop will be running, but only with beading tutorials for direct download, I will have to deactivate the finished jewellery for the time being... So I have decided to run a 24h sale until Sunday 20.4., 19:00 Dublin time! Get 25% discount on ANYTHING in my Etsy shop! I have to have all my stuff packed by Sunday evening, as I am moving :) 
I might be a bit late with replies to any e-mail messages during May (I think I will be able to get internet connection once in a couple of days). Everything stays the same with the tutorials purchases though! 
TO GET 25% DISCOUNT, JUST ENTER THE CODE FLASHSALE25 at the check-out.
The finished pieces will be posted on Monday morning:)
During the time I am away, do check out OlinaBridal Shop on Etsy, where you can find many pieces made by me and great quality Czech beads, too!





1 comment: