Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Queen of Sheba

I am taking part in Etsy BeadWeavers Team challenge this April! This my entry: http://www.etsy.com/listing/127578780/queen-of-sheba-neclace-ooak-bead?ref=shop_home_active




The inspiration for this piece comes from mysterious, undulating arms, swaying hips, and the beautiful, smooth curves of bodies in Middle Eastern Dance.
This necklace was created for the April 2013 Etsy Beadweavers beading challenge, the theme of this challenge is "Shades of Scheherazade”.
To see all entries for this challenge and to vote for your favorite, please visit www.etsybeadweavers.blogspot.com between April 9 and 15.

The front of this necklace is bead embroidery. I made the polymer clay cabochons myself. I also used Swarovski crystals, Japanese seed beads and genuine leather backing. The straps are beadwoven with lots of Swarovski crystals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment