Sunday, February 24, 2013

...a few drops of vitamin D...

How does the SUNSHINE tastes to you? Do you remember what IS sunshine? :) You probably wouldn´t know it if you lived in Ireland! I can only survive this time of the year thanks to my BEADS... And Swarovski crystals, and Bohemian glass...


A TUTORIAL to this bracelet will be available for purchase and direct Download during next week! Both Etsy and Craftsy!

This little sneak peek is of my new FAVOURITE necklace with beautiful ammolite cab, it´s not completely finished yet, but very soon will be...



2 comments:

  1. The colors in your sneak peek are absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope to see it finished soon, I just have to solve one design issue - can´t make a decision about bail...

      Delete