Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sonora-2

In this necklace, the bead embroidery is again combined with beadweaving. Its rather modest, not too wide collar shape, hopefully perfect for this summer, if there will be any:) The cab is sonora jasper.




This week, I have become a member of the greatest Etsy team - EtsyBeadWeaversSearch EBW TEAM on Etsy.com for  beautiful beadwoven creations and visit the blog for links to all members’ shops: http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com. I hope to take part in at least one of the monthly challenges the do, the winner of the previous one picks the theme of the next challenge. I will be going on vacation in june, so will probably be able to enter the august challenge. Can´t wait!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,Sasha:
    Very beautiful,netted and stitched necklace.I like its peaceful colors too.You have reminded me of the square beads:they are nicely used here.
    Congrats on having become a member of *etsy' team.If You like challenges-You'll be great there.
    Greets-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pretty! I love the way you incorporated those square beads.

    Did you know that there's also an Etsy Bead Embroiderer's guild? I'm not a member, but I follow their blog, and they seem like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete