Monday, February 27, 2012

Three of a Kind


I rarely like doing two similar things with the same pattern, even to make a second earring in a pair is almost like a torture for me. But this is an exception: I made not two, but THREE netted collars, all with the same pattern. The difference is only in colours, sizes of seed beads and types of accent beads.
The first collar is earthy:
The second one sparkly and chic:

...And the third one is fresh, green and kind of IRISH:

I feel like making one more, purple!



3 comments:

  1. Hi:-)
    Three beautiful,netted necklaces.If I had to choose,I'd have serious problem:-)
    But I think,I'd choose the green one.Nevertheless,I love the colors and the stitching ways of all of them.
    Greetings from Sweden-Halinka-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery looks good, it's a time- consuming style. I preffer flowers felt than beads.
    greetings from Poland!
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete