Beaded Jewellery Care Recommendations
- My jewellery is made from glass seed beads, crystal and faceted beads and thread. The materials used are the highest quality. However, as any other handmade item it requires special care.
- I recommend to store your beadwoven items in the original package in a dry place away from direct sunlight. I will enclude an organza pouch with every jewellery item purchased, so you can use it to store your jewellery. Avoid dropping your beadwoven jewelry onto hard surfaces.
- Do not do your dishes, take a shower or swim wearing beadwoven jewellery. Exposing it to detergents, chemicals or perfumes can cause demage to it, too. Please always take it off before going to bed.
- The durability of your handmade jewellery depends a lot on following of these recommendations for care.
- As well as any other piece of jewellery, beadwoven items are not for small children´s hands! Do not let children play with them.
- When properly cared for, your beadwoven jewellery can be enjoyed and serve you for more than one season.